Preparing for your Virtual Assessment Centre
- Explore this portal and familiarise yourself with the types of assessments and the areas being assessed.
- Ensure you have a laptop/computer to complete the Virtual Assessment Centre on. Please read the Virtual Assessment Centre Guidance Notes which were included in both your Invited to Virtual Assessment Centre email and booking confirmation email, this will detail the technological requirements you will need. Please test that your laptop/computer will support the platform, and that your microphone, speakers and camera are working properly before the event.
What documentation to provide at the Virtual Assessment Centre
- Proof of right to work documentation*
- Proof of ID and address documentation*
- Certificate to evidence your Level 5 Qualification
*Please see the attachments on your Invite to Virtual Assessment Centre email for guidance on which documents are acceptable. Please note these documents must match those reference within your application form. Incorrect documentation may delay the start of your checks and may result in you not being able to meet the fixed start date.
You may have informed us that you have a disability within your application form and chose to apply using the Reasonable Adjustments Scheme.
If you selected any adjustments from the predefined list, you can expect to receive your selected reasonable adjustments during your Virtual Assessment Centre without taking any action.
If you selected that you require adjustments which were not on the predefined list, you should have been in contact with the Reasonable Adjustments Scheme Team to organise your individual adjustments.
If you have any queries about your adjustments on the day of your Virtual Assessment Centre, please make the Host aware in the first instance.